This Magic3 Touchless™ silicone Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter unique three-layer design has an ultra soft outer layer designed to be gentle on delicate urethral tissue. The firm middle layer enables optimal handling while the pliable inner layer aids in navigation. Intermittent catheters are intended for draining urine from the bladder.
- Tapered tip and four comfort sized drainage eyes for ease of movement over sensitive areas and maximum drainage and flow.
- The catheter’s outer surface has a hydrophilic coating on it that when wet creates a virtually friction-free catheter insertion and withdrawal.
- Ultra-soft outer layer designed to help maximize comfort.
- Pliable innermost layer for easy navigation.
- Catheter cap has ring for easy removal – especially for people with limited dexterity.
- Large 1100cc collection bag is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
- Sure-Grip™ device allows slippery surface of catheter to be firmly grasped and advanced.
- Built-in handle designed to aid in handling and draining of bag.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
|Unit of Measure ||Contents ||Sold By |
| Each (EA) || 1 Each || 1 Total (1 Each) |