Type: Intermittent Kit with 1100cc Collection Bag-No Supplies
French Size: 14Fr
Single-use, Sterile, Latex-free
Bard Touchless Plus Intermittent Catheter system is a closed system designed for sterile intermittent catheterization and offers a pre-lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. The unique closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Bard Touchless Plus Unisex Intermittent Catheter is for single use only.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Vinyl catheter is Latex-free, while the red rubber catheter contains latex.
- Comes with large 1100cc collection bag which is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
|Unit of Measure ||Contents ||Sold By |
| Each (EA) || 1 Each || 1 Total (1 Each) |
| Case (CA) || 50 Each || 50 Total (1 Case of 50 Each) |